Thursday, June 17, 2010

Red Wine Aerator From Vinturi

vinturi wine aerator

I'm an occasional wine drinker. I prefer reds over white, but really, to each his own to what you prefer and enjoy. Now, I'm not that sophisticated to really tell the difference between a great tasting wine that I paid $1.99 for, aka Two Buck Chuck, and the $30 bottle of wine. However, I can tell the difference when I first pour the wine in my glass and take an immediate sip versus a sip I take a half hour later. Wine simply taste better when you give it time to breathe, which opens up the aromas and flavors.

Do you really want to wait a while before you can enjoy your wine?

Well, you don't have to. I ran across the wine aerator from Vinturi. It's elegant, affordable, and aerates as fast as you pour. Now I can take the $5 everyday wine and it's just as good as the $30 wine I bought for occasions.

Vinturi also makes an aerator for white wines.

You can buy direct from their website, or places like BevMo, Nordstrom, Crate&Barrel, Brookstone and Bed Bath & Beyond.

Hmmm...I wonder if I can make wine in a box enjoyable to drink if I use this?

Vinturi

No comments:

Post a Comment