Thursday, June 17, 2010

Gift for Father’s Day - The Pillow Tie !!!


When I first saw the picture, I thought he was smelling something on the table. Turns out he’s doing something better. Sleeping! Hey, take a nap where ever you want. Just turn the backside of the tie, open the valve and blow it up. Put your face on it and: ZZzzZzZzzz.

Rather than have me try to explain it, just see the directions below.



I honestly can’t really see myself going out to get this. BUT, it makes a pretty unique gift, if not a gag gift for someone. When I think about it, gag gifts actually get a better response from everyone when it’s unboxed. Just like the toy humping dog my former boss got at work. To this day some 8 years later, we all still remember that funny humping dog that makes obscene noises.

With Father’s Day coming up this weekend, it’s still not too late to get one. Check out the their website. They have about 65 different tie designs to choose from and all priced at $19.95.

PillowTie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment