Tuesday, June 29, 2010

His Nose Hairs Are Waving At Me

nose hair trimmer from brookstone

So we're standing there in front of a taco truck, aka roach coach, or whatever you want to call those mobile food trucks. Me and my buddy John, talking about the Dodgers and Yankees game the other night, and how the Dodgers blew a lead going into the 9th inning. He rolls his eyes to the sky and shakes his head, and that's when I noticed the nose hairs!

As we're talking some more, waiting for the lady to finish grilling our food, I'm mesmerized by his nose hairs. John is talking and talking and rambling about something, and I'm stuck there staring at his nose hairs as they wave around as if they are saying "hi" to me.

John stops mid-sentence as he notices I'm not paying attention to the subject he's talking about, but I'm staring at his nose! Aww, damn it, I'm caught!

What are you staring at?

Nothing I said. I must have gotten lost in my thoughts.

"One burrito and one pastrami plate ready!"

Whew, saved by the food truck lady. I know what to get John for his Christmas gift. Hope he doesn't get mad.

From Brookstone:

Our Nose and Ear Trimmer cuts hairs close without the blades ever touching your skin—for exact, comfortable grooming. With its smooth, powerful motor and "ouch-free" design, our trimmer ensures quick, easy cutting of stray nose and ear hairs without tugging. The user-friendly design with ergonomic, rubber grip gives you complete control while trimming. Hypoallergenic stainless steel blades rinse clean with plain tap water.

Ouch-free design.
With hypoallergenic stainless steel blades, the precision head trims extra-close without the blades ever touching your skin. And the powerful, smooth motor allows the trimmer to cut hairs without tugging. User-friendly ergonomic design features rubber grip, easy-off cap and a stable, wobble-free base. Uses one AA battery (not included).

Brookstone - Nose and ear hair trimmer $35

No comments:

Post a Comment