Sunday, June 20, 2010

Converse - Classic Chuck Taylor All Stars


There's just something about a classic pair of Chucks. Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars to be exact. Almost every friend I know had a pair growing up as kids or got them as adult hipsters. Timeless classic style that doesn't seem to go out of style. I've had a few pairs of different colors in both hi and low tops.

I'm not sure about you, but every time I lace them up, I feel younger. I feel carefree. I feel like a kid again. Maybe it's the nostalgic attachment I have with them growing up. I'm not quite sure, but I am sure these are relatively inexpensive fun shoes to wear pretty much when you are feeling casual and just want to hang out.

For about $45 for some high tops, you really can't go wrong with giving a pair to your Dad. I'm sure he's going to give you a weird look, but give him a few minutes and then you'll see a smirk as it reminds me of the carefree days running around all day until the sun went down and his mom was calling him in for supper. Yeah. Those were the days.

Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment