Thursday, June 24, 2010

iPhone 4 Video, Frustrations on Release Day

macworld’s youtube video

During lunchtime today, I walked by the local Apple Store. Ridiculous! I remember some people that camped out the day before just to be the first to grab the new iPhone 4. Yeah, I know some campers do it to make money and flip it on eBay or sell their spot in line. It’s probably not that bad when some rich guy comes up to them and offers $500 right before the store opens for their place in line. Not bad really. That’s about $50 per hour to sit there all night if you start at about 9 or 10 pm. It’s not bad until someone comes up to you and robs you in the middle of the night.

I should’ve taken a video of the people that were in line today and post it. It wasn’t a bad sight really, as it was a nice mild summer day and some of the ladies were in their summer outfits. My friend of course couldn’t resist mocking them and held up his Blackberry and yelled “Hey!!!! Look, I have the new Blackberry and it does what the iPhone can’t!!!!” He was greeted with middle finger salutes and boos. Some of them pulled out their iPhones to take pictures of him and all I can do is walk away from my friend like I didn’t know him. LOL. Some of the folks in line with a sense of humor just chuckled of course.

Being that I was too embarrassed to hang around much longer to record the lines of people waiting for the iPhone 4 release, check out the Youtube video above from Macworld.

No comments:

Post a Comment