Monday, June 21, 2010

Retro Style Golfing Clothes

retro  style golf clothes

So I said I’m in for wearing the retro golf clothes. As silly as it may look, it’s when you are just taking a non-serious round of golf with the fellas. Say what you may, but I’m still not going to wear the golf flip-flops!

The particular set you see above is described from GolfKnickers.com:

Enjoy the Comfort of our Par 4 Maroon Golf Knicker matched with our 100% Cotton Navy Golf Shirt, along with Natural/Navy/Maroon argyle socks and a Matching Cap. Finished off with a Natural/Navy/Maroon Argyle Sweater Vest.

Sounds pretty comfortable to me. They have a few sets already matched up on their site, as well as individual shirts, pants and accessories.

retro  plaid knickers for golfing

Oh yeah. I think I found the pants I want. I’m totally down to rock these retro knickers on the greens. Brush up on my Scottish accent and away I go!

GolfKnickers.com retro styled golf apparel

No comments:

Post a Comment