Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Free Orange Chicken From Panda Express


Free orange chicken entree when with any purchase after 9 PM. Click the picture above and print the coupon. Good until July 11, 2010.

Panda Express - Gourmet Chinese Food. Hmmm.... let me think about that. I'm not sure and I'm not going to call it gourmet Chinese food, more like consistent Chinese fast food made for the American palate. It's excellent when you need the carbs to knock you out and sleep with chowmein noodles stuck to your cheek.

Aside from virtually available at most shopping malls, I feel pretty good about eating the food here and don't have to worry too much about what goes on in Chinese fast food take out places, or Chinese restaurants for that matter. Now, don't get me wrong, I love Chinese food. Some of the best places I've had Chinese food is run down, hole in the wall, looking places. The generic Mr. Wong's Chinese Food To Go. Yummm!

I've been to upper end Chinese restaurants, we're talking about $10-$15 average per plate places, and when strolling to the restroom, you walk by the kitchen. I have a habit of looking into the kitchen of course, and I've seen some filth and questionable food prep. "Hey honey, I'm not that hungry anymore, let's go"

So when you need a quick meal, and $1-$2 per item combos, hey, you can't really go wrong with Panda Express. I just wouldn't go so far as to call it Chinese gourmet.

Panda Express - Orange Chicken Coupon

No comments:

Post a Comment