Monday, June 28, 2010

Lady Gaga Has Caught My Eye

lady gaga rolling stones cover

I don't really pay much attention to Lady Gaga. I hear her name mentioned all the time in the news and she seems to always be used when the entertainment news have nothing to report about. If you asked me to name a song of hers, I honestly couldn't tell you. I don't even know what kind of music she makes other than I think it's club and dance type songs.

So what made me finally pay a little attention? I was walking by the newstand and saw the cover of Rolling Stones. Pretty clever with her guns pointing in the direction I guess her nipples would be pointing. Sex sells and damn it, it worked on me, as much as I hate to admit it.

So I looked around and read a quick interview of her. All I can think of is she's a marketing machine. Create controversies and make up rumors to get people talking. As long as people are talking about her, we are effectively marketing her for free! Kind of like what I'm doing now with this post. *does a facepalm*

No comments:

Post a Comment