Monday, June 21, 2010

Flip Flops For Golfing

golfing flip flops

Ok, so I know Dads don't always have the best fashion sense. I'm sure most of them don't even care about fashion and it's all about comfort. Well, here's an idea that should make you feel pretty comfortable. The Golf Gator Flip Flops!

Now, I can't see myself ever wearing something like this on the greens. I'm sure I'll get snickers and whispers when I walk by. I can wear vintage style pants, Irish golfers cap, plaid pants and anything the golfers wore in past few decades, but I just can't wear these flip flops. I'm not sure if my golfing buddies would even allow me to get in the cart with them!

If none of this bothers you, then buy all means, you should grab a pair. I saw these over at the Sharper Image for $49.95.

The Sharper Image - Golf Gator Flip Flops


No comments:

Post a Comment