Thursday, June 24, 2010

Megan Fox or Rosie Huntington-Whiteley for Transformers

source: models.com/models/Rosie-Huntington-Whiteley

With the new Transformers 3 movie coming up, one of the big news was Megan Fox, the sexy star of the two previous Transformers movie from Michael Bay, has been replaced by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. Yes, that's Rosie above.

I've always thought Megan Fox was a pretty hot and sultry model with poor acting skills. Who needs skills when you've got hot looks? When I first saw Megan Fox in the first Transformers movie, I was mesmerized. *wipes drool* But as the movie went on, and seeing her act, I thought she was a snotty bad actor. *wipes drool again* But eventually, I got disenchanted by her at the end of the movie. It's like marrying the hottest girl you've come across, only to not be able to put up with her after a year (or months, or weeks, or days...hours?). Why, because you live with her personality and not her looks, unless you just stare at her all day and not interact.

Off screen, from what I've seen, in her everyday mode, she actually seems like a cool, down to earth person that would be fun to hang out with. You know, the girl that you can go bar hopping with, and she's got a matching fun loving personality. I'm not sure if that's how she really is to a regular person like me, but I can imagine or fantasize if you prefer.

During a lunch, my friends and I were discussing how hot she was. I, of course, said she wasn't that attractive to me, and they all looked at me funny. Remember, I was disenchanted by her snotty on-screen bad acting. One of my friends mentioned she has funny looking thumbs. They are called "club thumbs"actually and it's hereditary. They look like my big toe cut off and put on her hands as thumbs!

So who's this new TF girl, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley? She's been an underwear model for many years. Most notably for Victoria's Secret.

Oh, so that's why she's in underwear at the top picture?

Yes.

source: models.com/people/megan-fox

I did an image search for Rosie and apparently, she has no problem doing naked model shots. A nipple here, a nipple there, oh look, a nipple popping out of the shirt. After looking away from the nipple, I notice her face. Not that pretty if you ask me.

From what I've read in some tabloid excerpts, Michael Bay's audition consisted of her showing up in lingerie and doing a few lines. That's all it took, she got the part. That pervert Michael Bay; cagey guy isn't he?

For Transformers 3, between Rosie and Megan, I would've picked Megan. As much as I'm turned off by her attitude and on-screen personality, I would still pick her. I am watching a Summer action movie, and it's all visual presentation, so I can let her acting slide for now.

How about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment