Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Let's Take Apart The New iPhone 4


The new iPhone 4. People have been camping out for pre-orders, camping out to be the first to get the new iPhone 4 so they can be the first to show off and make their peers envious. The good folks at iFixit tears down the new Apple iPhone 4 much to the horrors/delight of MacHeads/geeks everywhere.

Let's face it. Some of us have been taking apart things for most of our lives simply curiosity or boredom. I know during some boring summer days where we had nothing to do, I would go to our garage and look for something. Oh, look, there's an old radio Dad is keeping, but it no longer works. His screwdriver set is right there along the walls. Hmmm....I wonder what's inside and I'll just put it back together when I'm done before Dad comes home. Yeah, those were fun times.

I'm sure the guys at iFixit.com is just full of curiosity on what makes things tick. Follow them as they take apart the new iPhone 4 to it's bare shell. Being naked can be sexy!

iFixit - Apple iPhone 4 teardown

No comments:

Post a Comment