Saturday, July 17, 2010

Pink P!nk - Saucey Singer

singer pink alicia it's for dad female of the day

It's For Dad's Female of the Day: Alecia Beth Moore aka Pink (or P!nk)

I thought her first few songs were okay and she was pretty cool looking with her pink hair. I like spunky girls with a little attitude. Although the act got old and annoying quick.

She's not that sexy (anymore) and honestly, I think she's a little on the manlier facial features. Maybe it's the jawline or nose, or the combination of the two. I don't know.

So why am I picking her for my Female of the Day? Well, with the previous post of her getting flung into the metal railing during her concert in Germany, she deserves some praise and recognition for trying to continue for her fans. That's very admirable!

pink singer alecia beth moore sexy dirty picture photo it's for  dad blog fotd

Now this picture makes her look like Avril Lavigne with those smokey racoon eyes. I don't really like see girls posing in an autoshop. Maybe it's just my association with grease and the stench of automotive fluids. I use to love working on cars, but I was always dirty and covered in oil. So to see girls there, the automotive grime isn't very appealing with trying to match it up with a hot picture of a female. However the picture above works for me!

You can check out Pink's official website at Pinkpage.com

No comments:

Post a Comment