Sunday, July 18, 2010

iPhone DSLR Camera Lens Mount

iphone camera slr camera lens mount it's for dad

I enjoy my Canon DSLR and it's a fun hobby of mine that I enjoy. Since DSLRs are big and bulky, I have my backup pocket camera to carry when I want to go light. I don't use my pocket camera as much anymore since my Android phone doubles as an excellent camera. Since I have my phone with me all the time, I have my camera too!

So why would someone need this? Doesn't it defeat the purpose of getting a DSLR to begin with? Yes and no. I can see the practical side of it, and the new iPhone has an excellent camera. Sometimes you just need that extra zoom telephoto reach. However because of the bulk of it, you're really not saving much space if you bring along the camera body as well. You just save the weight of carrying it and save yourself the fear of damaging the camera body.

If someone thought it would fill a purpose they needed, I'm sure there's others out there that can see the benefits of it also.

Check out his blog for more information on iPhoneDSLR

No comments:

Post a Comment