Thursday, July 1, 2010

Battle Of The Cheetos - Crunchy vs Puffy

cheetos cheese nose guy

I usually don't click internet ads, but the Battle of the Cheetos caught my eye. When I went to the site, it didn't load for me because of flash and it got stuck, so I don't have any pictures to show you.

This guy pictured here, I don't know, maybe he will still eat them after he pulls them out of his nose.

From what I was able to see when the site was loading, you General Chester Cheetah and you can command either the Crunchy Cheetos or Puffy Cheetos. You can also color and design your own person flag. There's a Facebook connection, so you can save your game I think. This is where I got stuck and couldn't continue. Maybe the servers were overloaded?

You can check it out yourself if you have a little time on your hands.

*Update 07/05/10*
As a followup to this post, I as able to finally get it to load and play a few games. Check it out. How To Play Battle Of The Cheetos

http://www.battleofthecheetos.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment