Sunday, July 4, 2010

Angelina Jolie - Tastes Salty

angelina jolie sexy salt movie poster

The Female of the Day is Angelina Jolie. She's so sultry and hot in this movie poster. I'm so annoyed that I can't find a picture of this without the stupid Salt title of her new movie splashed across her face! Those bangs and those eyes are just too much!

I remember when I first noticed Angelina Jolie. It was in a movie called Girl Interrupted I think. She was in a female psychiatric institute I believe. She had that mentally unstable crazy girl act that I'm fatally attracted to. I didn't know who she was back then other than those pouty lips I remember her from. Then she did the movie Tomb Raider and everyone knew who she was. By then I had already moved on to my other onscreen actress infatuation. But Angelina Jolie was always someone that I can always go back to and say "yeah, she's still got it, still a hottie, and I still think she's someone I'd bang in an instant if I wasn't married" Not that someone like me might even get close enough to get to 1st base!

She is getting older, and kind of aging okay. She's got 6 kids she's a mom to that she grabbed from all over the world. On one hand, it's great she's a humanitarian and bringing attention to these third world countries and the available kids for adoption, on the other hand, how much is Brad Pitt enjoying it? Who knows, I don't follow Brad Pitt and haven't a clue what he's up to. But it's good to see someone with a high profile is doing something positive.

So anyone got a nice pic of this without the stupid Salt title across her face?

No comments:

Post a Comment