Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Kendra Wilkinson Former Playboy Playmate

kendra wilkinson former playboy playmate female of the day
photo from people.com

My wife use to always watch this show called The Girls Next Door, which was about the girlfriends Hugh Hefner would have. They were basically his girlfriends he would have for a year or two (I'm not really sure how that goes) and then a new set of girlfriends would come and replace them. It's a nice way to have hot fresh ladies every few years. They would sleep in bed with him, accompany him where ever he goes and basically be his girlfriends/wives.

I think there was 4 of them, not really sure. I honestly hated the show because I couldn't stand them, all except one of the girls and that was Kendra. Kendra had that sweet Mid-West look to her. All spunky and full of bouncy personality. She was always the crazy one to try new things and wasn't afraid if she looked silly, because she could just laugh and charm her way out of it cleanly.

I think she had the smallest breast of the girls on the show. She later got some implants which brought her to a "C" cup I think. I honestly liked her when she was more petite with the smaller chest. What did I just say? Yes, that's correct, as guys, we tend to always lust with the bigger is better chest size, but I'm going against the grain here and will say that I liked her better with the "small" chest. The bigger chest just made her not necessarily fatter looking, but heavier.

She's married now to some football player and has a kid. She gave birth sometime last year by c-section, so I'm pretty sure that's the end of her nude modeling. The picture above is post pregnancy, so she's still got a somewhat full mid-area mommy shape. The bathing suit is unflattering but you got to hide the rolls somehow. She still has that cute and charming smile that is so attractive.

Check out her official site.

Kendra Wilkinson

No comments:

Post a Comment