Friday, July 9, 2010

Julia Perez Better Known As Jupe

julia perez jupe it's for dad female of the day indonesian model

I don't know much about Julia Perez other than my friend Sina mentioned her as a recommendation for my Female of the Day post. Hi Sina! Sina is from Indonesia and guess where Julia Perez is from? Indonesia of course!

Julia Perez is also known as Jupe, a shortened version of the first two letters of her name. She's known for her usual sexy performance and became known for that as an actress and dancer. She modeled for FHM and Maxim magazine and was voted as the world's 100 sexiest girls.

She's pretty sexy and attractive in some pictures, and I say some pictures, because some of the other pictures she's got an ugly angle. Kind of reminds me of a Jerry Seinfield episode where he's dating this girl, and she's got this attractive and ugly side of her depending on which angle and lighting she's in. That was such a funny episode, as I could totally relate to that with a girl I knew at the time. See the pics below? The first one, I don't think she's very good looking, and then the next two, she's so cute and sultry. Hottie!

Here's a few more thumbnails you can click for a bigger picture:

julia perez jupe it's for dad female of the day julia perez jupe it's for dad female of the day julia perez jupe it's for dad female of the day

The rest of the pictures from the blog can be found at

beautyactressindonesia.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment