Thursday, July 15, 2010

Verizon Droid X Available Today!

itsfordad blog verizon droid x phone

Finally this bad boy Android Phone is being released today. With all the problems the iPhone 4 is getting, I'm sure people will want to jump all over this. My friend Juwan is going to be there at the stores tomorrow when they open, and happily ditching his Blackberry. Who can blame the guy?

I would get one too, but unfortunately, I still have another year to go on my phone before my contract is finished. So in the mean time, I'm going to live vicariously through him as he gleefully will unbox it in front of me to make me envious. Bastard!

Here's some specs:

- Carrier: Verizon
- Available: July 15, 2010
- Networks: CDMA 800/1900, EV-DO Rev. A
- Display: 4.3 inch WVGA (854 x 480) touchscreen display
- Camera: 8.0MP autofocus camera with Dual LED Flash; 720p HD video capture, HD Playback via HDMI or DLNA
- Operating system: Android 2.1; updated to Android 2.2
- Input: Virtual keyboard with Swype technology
- CPU: 1GHz processor
- Memory: 8GB onboard memory
- Memory card: microSD/microSDHC
- Storage: 16GB microSD pre-installed
- Connectivity:Wi-Fi, DLNA, A-GPS, HDMI port, 3.5mm headset jack, Bluetooth 2.1with EDR
- Battery: 1540 mAh battery
- Talk Time: up to 480 minutes
- Standby Time: up to 220 hours
- Dimensions: 127.5 x 65.5 x 9.9 mm
- Weight: 155 grams
- Other: WebKit based browser (HTML5); Google Maps with free navigation; 3G Mobile hotspot functionality with support for up to 5 devices, 2GB cap, $20 monthly fee; Adobe Flash Player 10.1

Verizon Wireless Droid X

No comments:

Post a Comment