Saturday, July 17, 2010

iPhone 4 Band-Aid Fix

antennagate iphone 4 reception fix band aid it's for dad blog

So this is their solution to the iPhone 4 reception problem? Everyone gets free iPhone bumbers or cases? I was never a fan of cases and see my phone as a disposable item, albeit an expensive disposable phone device, so I really hated the cases they offered for all the phones I've had.

I'm naturally extremely careful with my phone and never had issues with ruining it, dropping it, or scratching it. It's a tech device afterall and it's basically junk in a few years. How much would someone pay to buy my old Motorola Startac? I might actually have to pay them to take it!

However if you are one of those people that protect their phones with bumpers or cases, then this is good win for you. I really think Apple and Steve Jobs knew about it and was hoping to make a few extra bucks off you and EXPECTED you to buy their bumpers or cases. Unfortunately the backlash was too much and it didn't go their way. Oh well.

Free cases for everyone, so go get it before the September 30th deadline!

No comments:

Post a Comment