Friday, July 9, 2010

Red Dead Redemption $25 Video Game Deal Alert

red dead redemption video game deal it's for dad blog deal  alertred dead  redemption videogame its for dad blog deal alert

You have just 1 hour to get this game from Gamestop.com starting 9 AM PST/12 PM EST for $25. That's right just 1 hour! It's most likely going to go much faster than that and sell out quickly. So if it was me and I wanted the game, I would be sitting there at my computer ready to order at the time mentioned.

You can use the free shipping coupon "SAVER" for orders over $25.00. Most likely the game is going to be $24.95, so you'll need to get something small to make up the price difference to get the free shipping. The technique I would use is to get that smaller item before 9 PST/12 EST, leave it in your shopping cart, then when the time comes, click the game to add to your cart and check out. Done!

The game is brand new, and is valid in both the PS3 and on Xbox 360 systems.

I personally have this game, and really enjoy the open world game play. It's made by the same people at Rockstar Games (Rockstar San Diego studio to be exact) that made the better known Grand Theft Auto series. I'm about 40% complete in the singleplayer mode. It's totally hilarious when I lasso someone, hog tie them, put them on my horse and ride to the top of the hill, only to throw them down at the coyotes below. Cheap sadistic humor. That's what an open world game allows.

If you are lucky enough to read this in the morning, better get ready to order.

The deal is from GameStop's Facebook Power Hour where people get to vote on which game deal is offered. As of now, I'm pretty sure it's going to be Red Dead Redemption, unless there's a huge last minute surge for UFC 2010.

GameStop Facebook Power Hour

No comments:

Post a Comment