Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lindsay Lohan Middle Finger Message


GettyImages

That's right Lindsay Lohan, tell everyone to f**k off. Actually in the case of this picture, she's telling the judge during yesterday's court hearing for violating her probation a very nice message. She's so sly in her warped little mind, so subtle, yet easily deniable. As if she's telling with her mouth as her fingers slides up to her lips to silently say "F**k U!"

Look, I hate drunk drivers and other drivers that are whacked on drugs, and I get angry reading what she's been doing before the judge put her on probation. The ones that seem to always get hurt and killed are the ones that are the victims of the people that drive under the influence. So I have no pity for her right now.

What's happened to this girl? Childhood actor is what! Most of those child actors just grow up warped, and Lindsay is no exception. The only one that comes to mind that grew up okay was the girl that played Winnie Cooper on Wonder Years, Danica McKeller. I'm sure there's many examples, but she's the one that I recall easily.

I remember Lindsay from her weird hairline. One side is really high, and I'm not sure if it's from her pushing her hair to one side constantly and making her slightly bald there. She was so cute when she was younger and thought she was going to be gorgeous when she grows up. So, I'm going to help people remember how hot she was before this mess.

lindsay lohan it's for dad female of the day model pose

No comments:

Post a Comment