Sunday, July 11, 2010

Cynthia Myers Playboy Playmate

cynthia myers playboy playmate dec 1968 it's for dad blog

It's For Dad Female of the Day: Cynthia Myers

When I did last week's Inexpensive Beer Review, one of the beers I covered was the Schlitz classic formula beer. When I was looking for a picture of the bottle, I saw this cover ad which looks like it was from back in the 1960's.

Cynthia Myers? Who are you? You have those classic looks from the past and being topless, I wondered who you were. She was a Playboy Playmate that was featured on the cover of the December issue back in 1968. Although the pictures were taken when she was only 17 (I guess they didn't have age laws back then like they do now), Playboy had a policy to wait until the models are 18 before they published them. The pictures above is probably when she was 17 and from her December issue.

According to Playboy's Playmate directory:

Cynthia Myers
Miss December 1968
Playboy Playmate Pic and Data Sheet

BIRTHPLACE: Toledo, Ohio USA
BUST: 39"
WAIST: 24"
HIPS: 36"
HEIGHT: 5' 3"
WEIGHT: 119 lbs

AMBITIONS:
I'd like a career with Playboy.

TURN-ONS:
Parties.

TURNOFFS:
Obnoxious people.

IN MY SPARE TIME:
I train horses and tell fortunes.

FAVORITE AUTHORS:
Edgar Allan Poe, Alfred Hitchcock.

GREAT FLICKS:
Anything with James Bond in it.

I'LL SIT STILL FOR:
Lobster and wine.

MY FRIENDS KNOW:
I'm a volumptuous exhibitionist.

MY WEAK SPOT:
Sometimes I'm too kind to people.

Playboy Playmate directory Cynthia Myers

cynthia myers  playboy playmate pool pictures it's for dad blog

image from CynthiaMyers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment