Sunday, August 15, 2010

Some Possible Changes To The Format

new changes for It's For Dad Blog

I was thinking of maybe revamping the blog. I originally started this blog around Father's Day this year, and was wanting to use it for gift ideas. Now, I'm thinking of concentrating on certain subjects a little bit more.

I might want to write more opinionated editorial that may turn off some of my readers, but will strongly align with more of my other readers. I'm still going to cover the things I enjoy like video games, tech, interesting women and gadgets. Blogging about food and alcohol is always fun so I'm keeping that.

I'm a cool geeky dad. I think there's many cool geeky dads out there too. At some point we all realize we aren't the jock studs we once were when we were in school :)

No comments:

Post a Comment