Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cutesy J-Pop Girl Band - Morning Musume

morning musume jpop girl band
click for full size image

It’s For Dad Female(s) of the Day: Morning Musume

Umm…well, I know I’ve been out on vacation for a while and I know some of you just check in daily for my FotD selection, but I thought I would introduce you to something a little different. The Japanese Pop girl group known as Morning Musume, which translated means “Morning Girls”

Hey, it’s cute bouncy girls singing cute songs that I don’t understand :p

From what I understand, they have an annual rotating group, so next year it might be a few different girls in the group. If you ask a person from Japan visiting here in the US and ask them if they know who this group is, the chances are very high they could tell you about them.

Found this music video on Youtube, and I think the title is: Sexy Boy ~Soyokaze ni Yorisotte~. Don’t let the title fool you, it’s mostly the girls dancing in their Sunday best and I have to admit without sounding like a creepy perv old man, some of them are very very cute!

Official US website

No comments:

Post a Comment