Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Nokia N8 Open To Preorders

nokia n8 mobile phone

The N8 is available for ordering now on the Nokia site with an expected ship date of late September. Spec-wise, it's an awesome phone. I almost got the Nokia N900 phone a while back, but with the delays, I forgot about it and ended up with an Android phone instead. But this phone might make me want to just break my contract and jump ship.

It's interesting that I hear the Symbian platform currently has the largest smartphone share in the world, yet I don't know anyone that has a Symbian device. It must be all outside of the US. Everyone I know has an Android, iPhone and a couple of (disgruntled) people with WinMo phones.

From Nokia:

Nokia N8

Film, edit and perfect your high-definition masterpieces. Add music, images, text and transitions - all from the phone.
Quick facts
Record video in HD and edit instantly
Plug into the TV to play back with HDMI cable included
Capture every moment with the 12 MP Carl Zeiss optics camera
Three customizable home screens to make your own
FREE turn by turn navigation from Ovi Maps
16GB of internal memory
See more features >

No comments:

Post a Comment